Payment & Shipping Terms:
Wire Cut EDM machines which are widely used in the fields of moulds, automobile parts, aeronautics and astronautics, electronic instrument, military, light industry, and household appliance.
Wire Cut EDM, also known as (wire electrical discharge machining or wire EDM) is a high-precision method for cutting nearly any electrically conductive material. A thin, electrically-charged EDM wire held between upper and lower mechanical guides forms one electrode, while the material being cut forms the second electrode. Electrical discharge between the wire and the workpiece creates sparks that rapidly cut away materials.
Application of Wire Cut EDM:
The wire cut EDM is suit to cut the metal stamping mould, plastin mould, super abrasive materials, precious metals and cutting sheets, gear cutter hob, mechanical parts processing ,etc
EDM machines which are widely used in the fields of moulds, automobile parts, aeronautics and astronautics, electronic instrument, military, light industry, and household appliance
Advantages of Wire Cut EDM:
* The process is burr-free, distortion-free and can be used to machine exotic materials which are work-hardened, ductile or brittle.
* High Precision. It is capable of making cuts that match your designs within ± 0.0001”.
* Less set up time. EDM manufacturing reduces the need for tooling, which in turn lessens the amount of time that it takes to set up.
* Tapers. EDM machining is useful for cutting long tapers that other machining methods cannot produce.
* Accurate internal cuts. Square-edged internal cuts are difficult to produce with other machining methods, but Wire EDM makes it possible.
* Fine hole drilling. EDM drilling is capable of producing tiny holes that are difficult to produce with other methods.